M.J. Demolition has a vast experience in the complete demolition, excavation and the removal & disposal of asbestos material in this sector ranging from a simple backyard shed to thousands of square meters of warehouse & office buildings. Also other types of constructions such as residential housing, schools, nursing homes, service stations, decommissioning projects, church buildings, chimney stacks, pubs/hotels,transportable buildings, boats, and many more interesting and challenging structures.
As leaders in excavation and demolition contracting, we are able to offer our clients a diversity of services that will assist you in the overall job. It is that diversity backed up with real professional management that allows M.J Demolition to offer the best service we can.
M.J. Demolition is engaged in asbestos removal, salvage demolition works, and excavation.
M.J. Demolition emphasis customer satisfaction. We ensure all jobs are completed with efficiency and consistency. Our expertise has made the difference when companies make their choice.Our expertise has made the difference when companies make their choice and here's why. Here below is a breakdown of our provided services:
Our plant and equipment includes:
· Excavators from 1 to 30 tones
· Bogie Tipper Trucks
· Truck & Trailers
· Semi Tipper
· 8 Tone Truck
· Shaker Bucket
Here are some of the services that we offer at M.J. Demolition :
At M.J. Demolition we are licensed, highly skilled, and experienced in the removal and safe disposal of asbestos. We provide asbestos removal services for both commercial and residential properties.
M.J. Demolition offers a prompt and efficient demolition service for small-scale projects, including small domestic jobs and some small commercial work, including: Shed removal Fencing Eaves Verandahs, and more.
INTERIOR STRIP OUTS
If your commercial or residential property requires an interior strip out, contact M.J. Demolition . Our team can plan and execute every step of your strip out, removing all fittings and fixtures with minimal disruption to your site.
M.J. Demolition specializes in the salvage of materials from both commercial and domestic properties. These are the main services currently provided by M.J. Demolition. We are always expanding and developing other areas, so if the service you require is not listed here, please contact us and we will endeavor to assist in all facets of this industry.
* Engaging in work practices that meet all legal requirements
* only assigning site supervisory personnel with the necessary qualifications and experience
* Making sure workers are trained in safe working methods and practices
* Pro-actively planning all work activities with the consideration given to implementing workplace health and safety controls
* Eliminating or controlling hazards
* Monitoring and reviewing the effectiveness of control measures
* Residential demolition + total site clearance
* Commercial & Industrial demolition + total site clearance
* Asbestos Removal + Cartage + Disposal
* Site clearing + leveling
* Recycling (Waste & Building Materials)
* Tree removal + disposal
* Fire Cleanup
* Rubbish Removal
* Land Clearing
* Sidewalk Tear-Outs
* Swimming Pool Demolition
With our own machinery and demolition attachments we are able to ensure quick and economical demolition of all structures.
* Licensed for Unrestricted Demolition
* Innovative Environmental Controls
* Safe Work Practices
* Commercial and Industrial Buildings
* Small to Large Projects and Multi Storey
* Insurance and Government Work
Strict regulations and safety standards apply to the removal, handling and disposal of asbestos material. Asbestos removal is a prescribed activity under the Workplace Health and Safety Act and persons engaged in this type of work are required to be licensed with an A Class license for friable asbestos removal and a B Class License if removing bonded asbestos contaminated material.
The removal of asbestos must adhere to the National Occupational Health and Safety Commission Code of Practice for Safe Removal of Asbestos
NOHSC: 2002(1988) and subsequent amendments.
Asbestos containing materials must be disposed of at an approved landfill and only persons or businesses licensed with the Environmental Protection Agency of Queensland can transport large quantities of the hazardous material.
Before appointing a contractor some points to remember..............
* Only use an A Class licensed company – B Class licensed companies can obtain licenses without any prior practical experience and without this experience may not be as thorough in their final decontamination of the work area
* Insist on seeing copies of licenses and insurance policies before work starts
* The cheapest price may not always be the best when it comes to your health and safety
* Insist on final inspection of the asbestos removal by a competent person
We believe in customer satisfaction and exceeding customer expectations.For all of your earthmoving requirements, talk to the professionals in demolition and excavation contracting. Our services are in all aspects of earthmoving, construction, demolition. The company has excavators ranging from 900kg to 30 tones, rubber track skid-steer loaders, various attachments for equipment including augers, hammers, slashers and power rakes.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO.....
Request a quotation (click here)
WHAT M.J. Demolition DOES......
Accept our quotation & complete a simple Quotation Acceptance Form
Books the project into our schedule & provides client with an approximate start date